Campus Advisory Access the latest updates, FAQs, and resources for the Adelphi community on the global coronavirus pandemic. » COVID-19 Updates

Coronavirus Updates on Operations: Department or campus operations may be modified during this time. Please call or email the department for more information or visit

In this section...

Name Change Request

Faculty and Staff

If you wish to change how your name appears the directory or on your email account (for example, as a result of a change in marital status), you must first make the official name change with the Office of Human Resources.

Once the change is processed in the HR database, you may submit an Information Change request to the Help Desk.


Changes of name and other biographic/demographic data are processed through the Office of the University Registrar.


For further information, please contact:

Office of Human Resources
p – 516.877.3220
e –

Office of the University Registrar
p – 516.877.3300
e –

Connect with IT