EMS University Calendar and Room Reservations
The EMS University Calendar features information about daily events happening on campus.
The Office of Auxiliary Services is now offering online event scheduling that allows users to submit reservation requests for the Ruth S. Harley University Center and Angello Alumni House.
Follow these steps to access the EMS reservation system:
- Virtual EMS Room Reservations
- Log in to eCampus and select the “Services” tab.
- Scroll down the eCampus Services selections and click on the “Room Reservations” icon.
- New users can set up an account by going to “My Account” and selecting “Create an Account.”
- Fill out the User Info information and you will receive an email within two business days regarding your account status.
- Once your account has been activated you may start making online reservations.
Read the EMS Calendar FAQ page on eCampus for additional information.
To report any problems with this service, please initiate your request with the Help Desk.