A consistent style for signatures enables the University to reinforce our brand at the conclusion of our email messaging. All faculty and staff are encouraged to use our official Adelphi email signature.
Creating or updating your signature
- Sign in to your Adelphi Gmail account.
- Click the gear in the top right.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Signature section.
- You should be able to copy the sample below by highlighting the logo and text with your cursor.
First Name Last Name
If you are copying and pasting, the correct font style should transfer automatically. However, if you should need to check, these are the recommended settings:
- While it is highlighted, click Ctrl-C on a PC or Command-C on a Mac to copy.
- To paste the sample into your signature field, click Ctrl-V on a PC or Command-V on a Mac.
- Update the text with your own contact information.
font: Sans serif size: Normal weight: bold name; other info regular non-bold
- Be sure to click on the Save changes box at the bottom of the Settings page.