Adelphi’s Course Listing, Advising and Student Services (CLASS) system enables students to register for courses, make payments, check your grades and view your personal, academic and financial information. Faculty can use CLASS to access information about their classes and advisees. During periods of advisement and registration you can use this system to approve your advisees classes and actually register the student if it is the appropriate time.
You can conveniently access CLASS through the eCampus Services tab. If you are a new student paying your tuition deposit online, you will need to access CLASS directly at class.adelphi.edu.
Student resources in CLASS:
- My Adviser: Name, office location and contact information
- My Registration: Register and submit drops and adds.
- My Registration Holds: View all blocks that affect future registration.
- My Course Confirmation: Class schedule for a specific semester
- My Checklist: Lists transcript requests, personal information changes, dean’s list awards, and full time/part time status.
- My Financial Aid: Detailed financial aid information by semester
- My Billing: Account balance and detailed transaction history by semester
- Make a Payment: Make a secure payment from your bank account or with your Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- My Housing Deposit: Allows students to pay their housing deposit.
- Request a Refund: If you have a credit balance, you may request a refund.
- My Grades: Course grades by semester
- My Transcript: Detailed transcript of classes, grades and grade-point information
- My Health Records: See if your clearance requirements are up to date.
- Course/Department Directory: Browse course offerings and number of seats available.
- Faculty Directory: Search by name for contact information.
Faculty resources in CLASS:
- My Advisees: A list of your advisees, including links to their registration and transcript information.
- Universal Adviser: Allows you to approve a proposed schedule for a non-advisee enrolled in your department.
- Register On Demand: Lets you interact with students online to help advise and create their schedules. Actual registration may also be completed if this occurs during the “rolling registration” period.
- My Rosters: Your class roster including basic student data.
- My Office Hours: Displays your office hours.
- My Schedule: Your schedule for a specific semester.
- My PIN: Allows you to change your Personal Identification Number.
- Course Directory: Course offerings and available seats.
- Student Search: Directory information for students.
- Faculty Search: Directory information for select faculty.
How to look up your Adelphi ID number or PIN?
Note: If you log in to CLASS through eCampus Services tab, you do not need to know your CLASS PIN.
Otherwise, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the Look Up Adelphi ID page.
- Enter the requested information in the empty fields.
- Click on the Look up My Adelphi ID button.
- Log in to the CLASS website.
- If you don’t know your PIN to log in, go to the Create or Reset PIN page.
For help with CLASS, refer to the available manuals at portal.adelphi.edu/group/office-of-it/manuals.
To report any problems with CLASS, please initiate your request with the Help Desk.