AU2Go is a native app accessible from iOS and Android smartphones, tablets, or other mobile devices, including the Apple Watch. It provides important information at the fingertips of Adelphi University students, alumni, faculty, staff and visitors.
» AU2Go 3.0 is has arrived: Read about what’s new!
How to Download AU2Go
You can download the AU2Go app from Google Play or the iOS App Store.
Homescreen Service Titles
- Academic Calendar – Calendar of important academic dates
- Athletics – News and upcoming games
- Bulletin – 2016-17 Bulletin
- Community Partnerships – View restaurants, businesses and attractions that have partnered with Adelphi for discounts and incentives
- Dining Services – Hours, locations and menus for dining services on campus
- Directory – Department and staff directory
- eCampus – All password protected services are now conveniently located behind one eCampus tile (more information below)
- Library – Various services offered by the library, all under one tile (more information below)
- News & Events – University news and upcoming events
- Panther Pride – Panther Sprint game and stickers with “Put a Panther On It”
- Performing Arts – Tickets and upcoming events for AUPAC
- Shuttle – Shuttle Schedules and Panther Tracker
- Visitor’s Guide – Information for visitors
- Adelphi Alert – Allows users to edit their RaveAlert settings
- CLASS – Mobile version of CLASS
- Course Evaluations – Mobile version of Course Evaluations
- Gmail – Student, Faculty and Administrative email
- Health Portal – Access to individual Health Service appointments/records
- Housing Service – Access to room reservations/room selection
- Moodle – Mobile version of Moodle
- MyAULife – Student Organizations
- Print Balance – View your current print balance
- Search for Books, Articles, and more – OneSearch BETA
- Guides & Tutorials – Library guides for specific departments or classes
- Today’s Hours – Hours for the Library, Manhattan Center, Hauppauge Center and Hudson Valley
- Ask a Librarian – Library contact information for specific questions
- Contacts – Contact information for departments within library
- Floor Maps – LVisual map of library and offerings of each level
- Reserve a Collaboration Studio – Collaboration studio reservations
- 3D Touch – Users with an iPhone 6s or newer can get a context menu preview of the 4 most popular titles within AU2Go.
- Sortable Tiles – The home screen will start out alphabetical but you have the option to sort them in any order you would like.
- Customizable Background – You can choose from a selection of Adelphi backgrounds for your home screen.
- Apple Watch Directory – Search Adelphi personnel and make a phone call directly from your wrist.
- Lock Screen Icon – Since AU2Go is geographically linked with the Adelphi University campus network, when your iPhone (iOS 8 or newer) senses that you are within proximity it will add an icon to your lock screen to suggest using the app.
We are always working on new services to add to AU2Go. If you have have a suggestion for a new service, please initiate your request with the Help Desk.